The San Francisco 49ers are proud to have booster clubs located throughout the country and beyond.
Each club operates independently from the team and has no official affiliation with the San Francisco 49ers organization, but all booster clubs share one thing in common: FAITHFUL 49ers fans like you!
ABOUT BOOSTER CLUBS
Booster clubs are a great way for 49ers fans to share their passion for the team with other fans. Each club has about 10 to 300 members, with an elected or appointed president. Here are some examples of what booster clubs typically offer to their members:
- Buses/caravans to the stadium to watch home games together
- Game day tailgate parties at Levi's® Stadium
- Game day viewing parties at a local restaurant
- Off-season social gatherings
- Regular meetings to talk about the 49ers, discuss recent games and share memories
- Raffles to give away memorabilia and 49ers merchandise to club members
- Special booster club shirts or hats
- Booster club websites, chats and forumsAlthough each club operates a little differently, most booster clubs are notrun as for-profit enterprises. Typically, annual membership dues are used exclusively to pay for the club’s operation expenses.
FINDING BOOSTER CLUB IN YOUR AREA
Be sure to click on 49ers.com to identify booster clubs in your community. You and your friends might want to join a booster club in your area rather than starting a new club. On our site you can find contact information for booster club presidents around the country and information about meeting locations.
HOW TO START A BOOSTER CLUB
By starting a booster club, you have the liberty to create the rules for your organization. But in order to be added to our website and recognized as an official 49ers booster club, your club needs to adhere to the following guidelines:
BOOSTER CLUB ACTIVATION PROCESS
If you want your club to be recognized as an official 49ers Booster Club, please take a moment to fill out our online application by clicking on this link. A representative from the 49ers Community Relations Department will contact you to advise you of your club's status. If you have further questions about the booster clubs, please contact Brandon Moreno firstname.lastname@example.org